Top to bottom decluttering and organizing in your home.
Closet design and layout.
Create new systems.
Help with paper, time, and home management.
Set up a customized command center for your family.
Redesign layout of furniture for better flow.
Preparing for a sale, downsizing, moving.
Removal of unwanted items through donation, recycling, discard, and shredding.
D.I.Y customized plan.
COVID19 Virtual|DIY Special For $125!
How it works
Step 1- During the initial call we will discuss your project and make sure it can be done virtually with the outcome you are looking for. During the call, we will also discuss how the consultation works and platform options.
Step 2-Virtual consultation, you will show me where the magic is going to happen!
Step 3- Within 48 hours of the consultation, you will receive a custom step by step plan.
Step 4- Jump in and tackle the project with 2 hours of assistance via email, calls, or virtually.
* Custom plan includes start to finish instructions, a list of product recommendations, pricing, where to purchase items, and a list of additional resources if needed.
Ask about pricing to pick up donations or if you need to purchase extra assistance.
Don’t let the unique times we are in keep you from living in the home you’ve been dreaming of!
Real Estate Agents
If you are an agent interested in purchasing a gift for clients, I have two great offers!
Purge and Pack – Help your clients prepare their home to go on the market. Includes a consult and 3 hours of hands on service.
Quick Start- Clients will be thrilled to have help settling into their new home. Includes 5 hours of unpacking and setting up any area/rooms in their home while also getting advice on organizing systems to make the new home function for them.
Call for more details, pricing, and money back guarantee.
~Preparing to move, downsizing, or need help with unpacking and set up of your new home?
These services come with a personalized checklist for moving and tips on how to sell items~
For the Seller:
Why pay a mover to transport stuff you don't love or worse, move it yourself?
Let Fresh Start Organizing make your move easier before the packing even begins. Getting organized will simplify your move, make unpacking a breeze, and save you money!
How clutter impacts the sale of a home
Perception is a huge deal in real estate…clutter has an impact on perception.
Following are some of the ways clutter can affect your home sale:
– You could have recently renovated the living room but if it’s covered in toys, stacks of magazines and laundry piled all over the couch, that’s all prospective buyers will tend to see.
– People often buy another home because they feel they’ve outgrown the space they’re in. When they take one look at your home – which is filled to the brim with clutter – they’ll see that you too are running out of space so they’ll keep looking…elsewhere…for the space they need.
– Clutter can make buyers wonder whether or not you’ve been keeping up with maintenance on the home.
– Buyers have a more difficult time seeing themselves living in your home if all of your stuff is scattered throughout the house.
– It could also make them feel depressed when they see piles of clutter everywhere. You want prospective buyers to feel happy and excited when they think about your home…not sad!
– A link between depression and clutter has been found; reason enough to get rid of what you don’t need and organize what remains for your own peace of mind. Quoted from HomeZada.com
For the Buyer:
Let's get your new home organized from the start! Fresh Start Organizing can help plan out your space, unpack, and make your transition as easy as possible.
Together we will create organization systems that make your new house feel like home!